One-Piece Hygienic Pallets
The NSF has put clear standards in place for pallets that may come into contact with food, water or other goods that consumers could interact with that could affect their health, and we at Polymer Solutions, Inc. couldn’t be happier. We have always strived to make sure our pallets were the safest possible for every industry in which they are used, including sensitive industries like chemical, pharmaceutical and food and beverage.
You can be sure all our one-piece ProGenic pallets passed the NSF certification guidelines with flying colors. You can be confident when buying our hygienic plastic pallets that you are always getting an NSF-certified product.
These plastic pallets have many advantages that keep them hygienic, including a flow-through design that makes both inspection and cleaning a snap. These hygienic one-piece pallets are recyclable, mold-resistant, flame-retardant and can even come with an anti-microbial additive for the highest level of safety when working with food, pharmaceuticals or other sensitive loads.
Find the Right PSI® One-Piece Hygienic Pallet for Your Business
We understand that different companies have specific pallet needs, so we offer a range of one-piece hygienic plastic pallet options, including:
- ProGenic Standard Duty Pallet – A 40” x 48” x 5.13” hygienic pallet with a static load rating of 20,000 lbs. and a dynamic load rating of 4,000 lbs. It is suitable for general industrial and manufacturing environments as well as the transportation of sensitive goods, such as those found in the pharmaceutical or food and beverage industries.
- ProGenic Heavy Duty Pallet – A heavy-duty version of the standard pallet that is still lightweight, hygienic and meets the requirements for NSF certified plastic pallets. These 40” x 48” by 6.25” one-piece hygienic pallets have a static load rating of 20,000 lbs. and a dynamic load rating of 5,000 lbs.
- ProGenic Reinforced Duty Pallet – Suitable for heavy-duty manufacturing and other industrial environments with rigorous material handling requirements, this hygienic 40” x 48” x 6.25” pallet has a static load rating of 20,000 lbs. and a dynamic load rating of 5,000 lbs. It is also capable of selected edge racking up to 2,800 lbs.
- ProGenic 3 Stringer Pallet – This pallet features a stringer configuration but still has all the advantages and benefits you’ll find in our block hygienic plastic pallets. It comes 40” x 48” with a 5.13” high version that has a dynamic load rating of 4,000 lbs. and a 6.25” version with a dynamic load rating of 5,000 lbs.
We also feature:
- ProTech Pallet – A 42 lb. pallet with a static load rating of 30,000 lbs., this high-density polyethylene pallet has a superior strength-to-weight ratio. It has a thicker leg design for greater support and measures 40” x 48” x 5”. Like our ProGenic pallets, it is extremely hygienic, durable and totally recyclable.
More Benefits to PSI® One-Piece Hygienic Pallets
In addition to the convenient flow-through design that will keep your product safely off the ground, these pallets come with four-way forklift entry to make access easy no matter how you store your pallet load. Our ProGenic® one-piece hygienic pallets are FM-approved with non-decaBDE and have NSF certifications. Our ProTech pallet also has FM-approved with non-decaBDE options. Grommets, hotstamping or molded-in logo are options for both the ProGenic® pallet line and ProTech pallet.
Choose Polymer Solutions International, Inc. for All Your Company’s Pallet Needs
Polymer Solutions International, Inc., has been providing durable, reliable plastic pallets and other material goods handling solutions for over 20 years. We have thrived due to our commitment to quality, sustainability and customer satisfaction.
That commitment to sustainability includes offering reusable products that we buy back and recycle at the end of their usable life. That way, they do not end up in a landfill, and we can minimize our, and your, impact on the environment. Not only do you benefit from working with PSI®, but the environment does as well.
If you need the best NSF-certified or FM-approved hygienic plastic pallets for your business, contact us to order now. We're ready to help your company find the right ProGenic® or ProTech pallet for your company.