Open & Solid Top Plastic Pallets
Industrial warehouses can create challenges when you are trying to protect your products. Keeping those products safe and secure in storage and transport starts with your pallets. With standard wood pallets, you run the risk of pest infestation, water damage, mold and mildew that could contaminate your products, and even if you avoid all of that, most standard pallets can easily be damaged by careless forklift operators.
Fortunately, Polymer Solutions International, Inc. has a great solution. Our heavy-duty industrial plastic pallets from our double leg ratchet (DLR) series will not become water-damaged or bug-infested. They are also flame-resistant and easier for forklift operators to manipulate safely.
Our Selection of Durable Plastic Pallets
Our DLR durable plastic pallets are designed to protect against pallet jack and forklift damage, as well as general impact damage. Like all of our plastic pallet products, these pallets are reusable, durable and reliable.
Our double leg ratchet pallet options Include:
- Double Leg Ratchet (DLR) Open Top – Traditional pallets are frequently damaged by forklift operators who may struggle to manipulate the pallet correctly. Our double leg design doubles the protection you get from single leg designs to dramatically reduce the possibility of forklift damage. These pallets also feature a ratchet system that has three times the strength of welded fastener or bolt-on systems.
- Double Leg Ratchet Solid Top – The DLR solid top is a similar durable plastic pallet to the DLR open top, with the same helpful features. However, it features a solid top that prevents small, loose items from falling off the load and going through the pallet to the floor.
- Double Leg Ratchet 36 x 39 – You may have loads that do not require the space of our standard 40” x 48” pallet and may wish to use a smaller pallet to conserve material and save space. If so, try our 36” x 39” double leg ratchet pallet.
- Double Leg Ratchet Metric – Some companies, be they companies that operate primarily outside the U.S. or international companies, operate on the metric system. For these, we have a metric version of our standard DLR pallet that conforms with EUR 3 sizing, measuring 1000 mm x 1200 mm.
Each of these double leg ratchet pallets features telescoping double legs for twice the protection as single-walled pallets from forklift damage. The four-way entry configuration means the forklift or pallet jack can access the pallet easily regardless of how or where it is stored.Other durable and heavy-duty plastic pallets we feature include:
- ProGenic Standard Duty Pallet – This is an NSF-certified, one-piece hygienic pallet measuring 40” x 48” x 5.13” that has a static load rating of 20,000 lbs. as well as a dynamic load rating of 4,000 lbs. It is popular for those who need to transport sensitive medical supplies, drugs or food products. It is also a reliable pallet for general industrial storage.
- ProGenic Heavy Duty Pallet – A similar pallet that measures 40” x 48” x 6.25” and is suitable for more heavy-duty loads, it has a static load rating of 20,000 lbs. and a dynamic load rating of 5,000 lbs.
- ProGenic Reinforced Duty Pallet – Our toughest ProGenic pallet, this durable plastic pallet can stand up to some of the toughest material handling conditions.
- ProGenic 3 Stringer Pallet – The stringer version of our standard block plastic ProGenic pallet, this pallet offers all the best features of the standard ProGenic pallet with a stringer construction. This 40” x 48” pallet comes in a 5.13”-high version with a dynamic load rating of 4,000 lbs. and a 6.25”-high version with a dynamic load rating of 5,000 lbs.
More Benefits to Our Durable Plastic Pallets
Our open and solid-top plastic pallets are extremely popular for both storage and transport manufacturing, the pharmaceutical industry, the food and beverage industry and more. These pallets are FM-approved and fire-retardant while being non-decaBDE as well. In addition to the standard benefits of these durable plastic pallets, you can further customize them with add-ons such as an intermittent perimeter tip, rubber grommets and anti-microbial additives for additional sanitary protection.
We can also mold in or hotstamp your own company’s logo to the side of the pallet for branding purposes or to establish your ownership of these reusable pallets.
Polymer Solutions International, Inc. for Sustainable and Efficient Plastic Pallet Solutions
For over 20 years, Polymer Solutions International, Inc. has been establishing itself as a world leader in material goods handling and packaging solutions. We have achieved this status by always working to engineer the most effective, safest, cleanest and more economical storage and transportation options.
When you order our open or solid top pallets, you’ll also benefit from our commitment to sustainability. These pallets are repeatedly reusable and recyclable. When you’re finally done with them, we’ll buy them back from you and recycle them so you don’t have to worry about them ending up in a landfill somewhere.
We are ready to help you manage all your material handling needs today. We have the right open top, solid top and heavy-duty plastic pallets for you and your business. To learn more or to order your industrial plastic pallets, contact Polymer Solutions International, Inc. right now.