Our ProGenic® Standard Duty Pallet is extremely versatile, but if you need a pallet that can withstand tough warehouse conditions, you’ll be happy to know that Polymer Solutions International Inc. has heavy-duty pallets for sale as well. Our ProGenic® Heavy Duty Pallet is a heavy-duty industrial plastic pallet that has all the features of our other ProGenic® pallets with extra strength for tough jobs.
|Load Ratings (lbs) Static||
|Load Ratings (lbs) Dynamic||
|Selected Edge Racking||
|Truckload Capacity 53'||
|Ocean Container 40' HC||
About the ProGenic® Heavy Duty Pallet
This heavy-duty plastic pallet is 40” x 48” by 6.25”. It offers a static load rating of 20,000 lbs. and a considerable dynamic load rating of 5,000 lbs. It’s capable of selected edge racking up to 2,200 lbs. with supported racking up to 5,000 lbs. Unlike wood pallets, these pallets will not rot, splinter or warp, and they’re much easier to handle and keep clean than wooden pallets.
Heavy Duty Pallet Features & Benefits
You can enjoy all the features ProGenic® has to offer in our heavy-duty pallets. These features include:
- Easy cleaning and visual inspection: Thanks to our unique one-piece flow-through construction.
- Hygiene: The ProGenic®Heavy Duty Pallet meets all NSF standards for cleanability. It will not grow mold or mildew or become pest-infested the way wood pallets can. If you have sensitive materials to store or transport, we can add an antimicrobial coating for superior bacteria and contaminant protection.
- Safety for your goods: These pallets are halogen-free and FDA-compliant, but still impact-resistant and FM-approved for flame resistance.
- Convenience of 4-way entry: These heavy-duty pallets are constructed with 4-way forklift and pallet jack entry. Heavy loads can be tough to manipulate, but our configuration makes it much easier. Approach, load and unload these pallets from your equipment from any direction for the safety and convenience of your workers.
- Hot-stamp or molded-in logo: If you want to brand your pallets to promote your business or help you keep track of them, we can provide a hot-stamp or molded-in version of your company logo.
- Suitability for bar code and RFID tracking: These pallets are compatible with bar code and RFID tracking for your inventory or shipping convenience.
- Interrupted perimeter lip option: Choose this option if you’re particularly concerned about products shipping during transit.
ProGenic® Heavy Duty Pallets for Reliability and Sustainability
We know many companies are adopting green initiatives, and it’s always nice when the best choice for your company also helps the environment. That’s the case with our heavy-duty pallets. One of our goals with our commitment to sustainability is reducing carbon footprints. We do so with our plastic pallets by constructing them so that you can use them several times, not just throw them away after one or two uses like you might do with a wooden pallet.
In addition, we take pride in our buyback program for these pallets. When a pallet finally reaches the end of its life cycle, just call us, and we’ll be happy to buy them back from you, recycling them into another great product so that they don’t end up in a landfill.
Order your PSI ProGenic® Heavy Duty Pallets or get a quote now by contacting us.