40 x 48 Solid Top Export Pallet
Made from 100% recycled material (HDPE), the Solid Nestable Export Pallet is ideal for your one-way export or idle storage. 4-way entry, light weight construction allows for all forklifts and pallet jacks to be easily used when handling. Slim profile allows many pallets per stack and per truck, thus reducing per pallet shipping costs. Great option to replace heat-treated wood (ISPM15 Certified) pallets for all your export needs!
|Load Rating Static (lbs)||
|Load Rating Dynamic (lbs)||
|Truckload Capacity 53'||
|Less Than Truck Load (LTL)||
40 x 48 Solid Top Export Plastic Pallet Features & Benefits
- Compression molded from 100% post-industrial recycled materials that meet all international shipping standards
- Low cost materials with economical nesting and shipping make this pallet perfectly suited for one-way trips
- Lightweight closed deck can be a limited re-use pallet in closed distribution systems
- Resistant to pest infestations, mold and mildew
- Applications include distribution, warehouse/storage and work in progress
- Optional snap-on bottom runners are available for stackable requirements
About the 40 x 48 Solid Top Export Plastic Pallet
For your one-time and multi-use shipping or export needs, PSI® offers options that can save you the hassle of buying white wood pallets and heat treated wood pallets (requiring ISPM 15 Certification) that can be hard to get and open to penalties if not properly stamped. PSI® offers light weight and heavy duty options to suit your material handling needs as well as your budget.