Material Handling Products
Plastic Pallets – Next Level Protection from Polymer Solutions
When you need to transport materials from place to place in your warehouse, factory or distribution center, pallets are crucial. Pallets serve as the foundation for the goods you need to move, and you won’t get very far without them. But how much thought do you put into the material of your pallets? If you’re like many companies, you have standard wood or metal pallets and think that they serve you just fine.
However, the reality is that you can make your company more sustainable, cost-efficient and safer by switching to reusable plastic pallets for material handling. Reusable plastic pallets from Polymer Solutions International, Inc. have a number of major advantages over the old wood or metal pallets and can really make a difference in your operation.
Benefits of Hygienic, Durable Plastic Pallets
There is no shortage of benefits to our plastic pallets. They are easily stackable, durable and hygienic. If you are using your pallets to transport sensitive goods such as those found in the food and beverage or pharmaceutical industries, you definitely do not want to be transporting them on wood pallets that could easily become infested with insects, mold or dangerous microbes. There is no danger of that happening with our plastic pallets.
You will not find more hygienic pallets anywhere in the industry. In fact, we were the first material handling plastic pallets manufacturer to offer non-toxic, FM-approved pallets.
Our rackable plastic pallets also reflect our strong commitment to sustainability and the environment. Unlike wood and even some metal pallets that quickly wear out or become damaged and need to be thrown away after a few uses at most, we offer reusable plastic pallets that can keep serving you load after load.
When they have finally reached the end of their usable life (EOL), we will buy them back from you and recycle them so that there is no lasting impact on the environment from our products. When you buy plastic pallets from Polymer Solutions International, Inc., you get to save on costs while doing your part for the environment.
We offer a range of stackable and nestable pallet options, including metal detectable plastic pallets and anti-microbial pallets for an additional layer of protection. You will find standard pallets in 40” x 48” dimensions (1000 mm x 1200 mm metric) as well as a variety of other sizes, with custom sizes available upon request.
We have worked across a wide range of industries, likely including yours, but even if we have not worked with your industry before, there are sure to be material handling pallets in our inventory that are an ideal match for your needs. If you can’t find them on your own, please contact us, so we can come up with a custom solution for your business.
Custom Plastic Pallets From Polymer Solutions International, Inc.
We offer a wide range of stackable plastic pallets and related accessories to suit the needs of your business, including:
- Nestable Distribution Pallet – This one-piece pallet is highly hygienic with no welds and no pockets where debris can collect. It is easily washable, features an anti-slip surface and has ergonomic handles for manual lifting.
- Export Pallet – A plastic one-way shipping product that is compression molded from low-cost materials. It is lightweight, reusable in closed distribution systems, mold, mildew and pest-resistant and can come with optional snap-on bottom runners for stacking.
- Closed Deck Nestable Pallet – Another nestable design with nine legs and an anti-slip deck that is ideal for closed-loop systems where you may have heavy loads in unsupported racking.
- Double Leg Ratchet – The double leg ratchet pallet (DLR) is perfect if you have struggled with forklift damage to your pallets in the past. The double leg design gives you twice as much protection against damage as single leg designs, and the ratchet system is three times stronger than bolt-on or welded fasteners. Strong and reliable, this pallet is a great addition to your workspace.
- Double Leg Ratchet Solid Top – A solid top version of our double leg ratchet pallet for when you are loading smaller loose items that could otherwise come loose and fall through to the floor.
- Double Leg Ratchet 36 x 39 – If your load bearing needs are not quite as great, we are happy to offer this smaller version of our double leg ratchet pallet for conservation purposes.
- Double Leg Ratchet Metric – A metric version of the double leg ratchet for companies outside the U.S. or international companies that measures 1,000 mm x 1,200 mm and conforms with EUR 3 sizing.
- ProTech Pallet – A high-density polyethylene plastic pallet that has a somewhat thicker leg design and a superior strength-to-weight ratio.
- Totes – Sturdy plastic totes to help you store loose items on your pallets, available in multiple sizes and colors.
- ProGenic Standard Duty – A 40” x 48” standard duty plastic pallet with a static load rating of 20,000 lbs., suitable for a variety of environments ranging from food and beverage and pharmaceutical to industrial and manufacturing.
- ProGenic Heavy Duty – A heavy-duty version of the ProGenic pallet designed to stand up to some of the most demanding situations.
- ProGenic Reinforced – An extremely durable version of the ProGenic pallet that is well-suited for heavy-duty manufacturing use.
- ProGenic Stringer – A plastic pallet with a stringer design with the same features and benefits as our block ProGenic plastic pallets.
- Freezer Spacer – An easily cleanable and rigidly constructed freezer spacer for your walk-in freezer that is made of United States Department of Agriculture and U.S. Food and Drug Administration-compliant materials.
Contact Polymer Solutions International, Inc. for Superior Rackable Plastic Pallets
As a global leader in bottled water racks and packaging solutions with 20 years of experience serving the needs of companies all over the world, we are the obvious choice for your stackable plastic pallets. Hygienic, sustainable and state-of-the-art, our plastic pallets are the wave of the present, future and the perfect addition to your warehouse or related facility’s distribution and transport system for material goods.
To learn more about our custom plastic pallets or to order our plastic pallets for your business, contact us today