ProStack Product Series
The Cost Saving Solution For Bottled Water Storage & Distribution
ProStack® Product Series
The ProStack® Product Series is our premier line of storage solutions for bottled water. Plastic water storage racks are proven to be superior to metal racks for a number of reasons. Metal racks are bulky and heavy, meaning more stress on your workers who are trying to deliver them and more fuel expended by your delivery vehicles. Metal racks are also more easily damaged, so you have to replace them more often.
Polymer Solutions International, Inc. has the perfect replacement for your metal racks with our ProStack® Modular Rack Systems. In addition to being extremely durable and more efficient than metal racks, our ProStack® plastic water storage racks are fully sustainable. You can use them over and over again for years and then recycle them when they’ve reached the end of their usable life. In fact, we will buy them back from you when you are ready for new racks.
About Our ProStack® Modular Racks
These racks are made of injection-molded high-density polyethylene for durability and to better protect the water bottles they transport under sometimes-challenging industrial conditions. They offer 360 degrees of bottle enclosure, so you do not have to worry about excessive leaking issues or bottle scuffing. We have built these racks to work seamlessly with our Double Leg Ratchet Pallet, which offers double the protection from forklift damage of single leg pallets.
Choose the Right ProStack® Water Storage Racks for Your Business
For your convenience and greater efficiency, we offer a range of ProStack® bottled water rack systems to suit your business. Choose from:
- ProStack® 4-Pocket – These modular plastic water bottle racks come with space for eight 5-gallon bottles per modular rack layer. Our ProStack rack transports up to forty, 5-gallon bottles. We also offer a 3-gallon version that holds twelve 3-gallon bottles per modular rack layer with a total of sixty, 3-gallon bottles per rack.
- ProStack® 3-Pocket – The ProStack® 3-Pocket rack is for slightly more modest water bottle stacking needs. These units are designed to hold six 5-gallon bottles per modular layer with a total of thirty, 5-gallon bottles per rack. 3-gallon bottle rack capacity is forty-five bottles total.
- ProStack® 2-Pocket – Our 2-pocket unit provides convenience and portability, with room for eight total 5-gallon bottles per modular layer. You can stack them two-at-a-time on our Double Leg Ratchet Pallet to transport eight bottles per layer. The 2-pocket rack is also capable of holding a total of forty, 5-gallon bottles or forty-eight 3-gallon bottles.
- ProStack® Metric – The ProStack® Metric Modular Rack offers the same racking configuration per unit as the 2-Pocket, but it is measured in metric units for your convenience if your company is located internationally and using a metric measuring system. Each modular layer is capable of holding eight, 19-liter bottles with a maximum capacity of forty 19-liter bottles total. The ProStack® Metric Modular rack can store twelve, 11-liter bottles per modular layer totaling sixty, 11-liter bottles per rack.
- ProStack® 4-G NRB – The ProStack® 4-G NRB is the only solution for your 4-gallon non-returnable PET bottles. The molded-in smooth debris channels on the bottom of each tunnel drastically reduce bottle and label damage. One modular layer can store eight, 15-liter bottles totaling thirty-two bottles per rack or eight, 4-gallon bottles totaling thirty-two bottles per rack.
Order Your ProStack® Water Bottle Stacking System for Your Business Today
We are confident you will find that our ProStack® system is by far the best way to manage your plastic water bottles, whether your business transports, stores or does both. For help finding the right ProStack® modular racking system for your bottled water operations or to place an order, contact us now.
Learn more about The Facts About Water.
European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) approved BPA for use in food containers. EFSA joins the FDA ruling in the United States, and similar ruling in Canada, Japan, and New Zealand. For further information visit: https://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/efsajournal/pub/3978.htm
How ProStack Racks Help Minimize Bottle Damage and Scratching
ProStack Bottled Water Racks Will Protect Your Bottles
Why Mai Dubi Continues Using ProStack Racks