44 x 56 HD Can Pallet
Plastic can pallets are the ideal solution to meet the challenging demands of shipping cans and can ends. These pallets offer increased durability with a much longer life span than traditional wood options. Plastic pallets are also cleaner than wood, making them perfect for processing and distribution applications for foods and consumables.
At Polymer Solutions International Inc., we offer a 44-inch-by-56-inch pallet made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) for empty cans and can ends. The durable one-piece construction carries a static load rating of 30,000 pounds, ensuring safe transportation for the heaviest loads. At 59 pounds, these pallets are easy to maneuver, and their four-way entry provides material handling equipment easy access.
|Load Rating Static (lbs)||
|Load Rating Dynamic (lbs)||
|Truckload Capacity 53'||
Heavy-Duty Can Pallet Benefits
Our can pallet works well for containing cans and can ends across various applications, including warehousing and storage, distribution and work in process. These pallets offer many benefits, including the following:
- Hygienic: While wood pallets can often be nesting grounds for harmful bacteria and fungi, plastic pallets are easier to clean and offer higher resistance to potentially dangerous organic threats.
- Easier handling: Unlike wood pallets, HDPE pallets do not have splinters or rough edges, making them more manageable for handling while offering increased employee safety.
- Cost-effective: Because of their superior durability, plastic can pallets are reusable many times over, providing considerable cost savings over wood options that offer only one or two uses.
- Four-way entry: Our canned pallets allow entry from all four sides, significantly increasing maneuverability for equipment like pallet jacks and forklifts. Four-way access also lets you store the pallets in any direction, maximizing the use of your warehouse space.
- Fully customizable: Our customization abilities allow us to hot-stamp or mold your company logo for branding. We also offer bar coding and radio-frequency identification (RFID) capabilities to streamline your material handling operations. In addition, we can manufacture your pallet in various custom color options.
A Sustainable Palletization Solution
Polymer Solutions International Inc. takes issues like the environment and sustainability seriously. One of our primary goals is to limit disposed packaging materials that eventually end up in landfills. Besides being eco-friendly and reusable, our canned pallets are fully recyclable, making them one of the industry’s most sustainable palletization solutions. Our plastic can pallets contain no nails or screws that may disrupt the recycling process.
In addition, we offer a buyback program that lets our customers sell their pallets back to us at the end of their life cycles. We recycle these items into materials for other supply chain products. If you have other products or materials requiring recycling, let us know. Our team can help facilitate the removal of those, too.
Shop 44 x 56 HD Can Pallets at PSI Today
Polymer Solutions International Inc. specializes in stock and custom plastic pallets for various industries across an extensive application range. Since 1997, we have delivered the most durable, efficient and sustainable packaging solutions, including heavy-duty can pallets. Connect with us online or call 877-444-RACK today to request a quote or learn more about how our products can benefit your company.