ProStack® 4 Pocket Modular Rack
If you need a safe and efficient way to store or transport 5-gallon water bottles for your office, warehouse, or other facility, you need a 5-gallon water bottle rack from the experts in bottled water packaging — Polymer Solutions International Inc. Why Choose PSI for Your 5 Gallon Water Jug Holder? This modular racking system holds two rows of four bottles, allowing it to hold eight 5-gallon or 19-liter bottles at once. Stack 15 racks to easily store or transport 120 bottles at a time. You can also hold six 3-gallon or 11-liter bottles in a rack. It’s the ideal way to streamline your water bottle storage and transportation process, and it can lower overhead expenses.
This tough, durable product is a one-piece injection-molded rack made out of high-density polyethylene, and it includes ultraviolet stabilizers. This construction adds to its stability to reduce leak concerns during transport. It’s low-maintenance, and you can keep reusing the same racks for years.
Choose ProStack Plastic Bottled Water Rack to Protect Your Bottles
13.6 Meter Trailer: 240 modules and 48 pallets (48 complete 40 bottle racks)
20 Ft. Ocean: 82 modules and 16 pallets (16 complete 40 bottle racks) 40 Ft. Ocean: 165 modules and 33 pallets (33 complete 40 bottle racks)
|Recommended Stacking Capacity||
15 layers with full bottles (3 pallets with 5 units high)
Blue or Black ProStacks Black pallet
Why Choose PSI for Your 5 Gallon Water Jug Holder?
PSI® has spent years designing a 5-gallon bottle rack with the needs of your company in mind. This rack provides numerous benefits, including:
- 360-degree bottle enclosure: Our revolutionary design covers the bottles all the way around, but at the same time allows easy access thanks to our reach-through feature. You’ll have fewer concerns about leakage but still be able to get whatever bottle you need, when you need it, without disturbing any of the others. This enclosure system means the bottles stay secure even when moving around in the back of a truck.
- Durable plastic construction: Unlike metal bottle racks that employees can easily dent and damage and that can, in turn, damage equipment or vehicles, plastic racks are flexible and won’t cause damage after the occasional bump.
- Easy cleaning: Our plastic bottle racks are much more sanitary than metal racks, and you can generally wash them off and put them back into service when they need cleaning.
- Compatibility with double leg ratchet pallets: Single leg ratchet pallets are much more susceptible to forklift damage. Our double leg ratchet pallets provide twice as much protection against forklift damage. These 4-pocket racks are designed to fit seamlessly with our DLR pallets. You can also opt for our leg-down engagement double leg ratchet pallet to add stability.
- Tremendous stackability: you can easily stack these water bottle racks up to 15 layers high for optimal storage, making full use of the vertical space in your facility.
- Light weight: These racks are lighter weight than a typical metal rack, meaning easier handling and lower freight costs.
If you’ve had serious concerns about leaks with your previous water bottle racks, you’re not alone. Leaks are not just wasteful — they can be dangerous. Our 3-gallon, 4-gallon and 5-gallon water bottle racks are designed specifically to prevent excessive leakage.
ProStack®4-Pocket Modular Racks for Sustainability
Another great benefit to using these 4-pocket modular water bottle racks for your 3,4 and 5-gallon water bottles is that you can help us continue our commitment to sustainability. Sustainability and doing our part for the environment is very important to PSI®, which is why we make products out of reusable materials and design our products to be extremely durable.
We hope you’ll enjoy our water bottle racks for years. When they do reach the end of their usable life, you still won’t have to worry about their impact on the environment because we’ll buy them back from you and recycle them.
Get a Quote for the 5 Gallon Bottle Water Rack Today
There’s a reason we’ve been a world leader in bottled water packaging for decades. We have superior engineering capabilities and an intense focus on providing the best possible products for our customers. We know that anywhere you can increase efficiency and become more cost-effective throughout your supply chain changes, you’ll have a positive impact on your company’s bottom line. It’s our goal to provide products that can help make a real difference for your business in the area of bottled water transportation and storage.
To learn more, or to order ProStack® 4-pocket modular bottled water racks for your company, contact PSI today.