40 x 48 ProGenic® 3 Stringer Plastic Pallet
Our ProGenic® 3-Stringer plastic pallet incorporates the same advanced feature set as our plastic block pallets. Two versions are available – a 5″ tall pallet that weighs 27 lbs. and is rated to handle dynamic loads up to 4,000 lbs. : 6″ tall version weighs 43 lbs. and is rated for dynamic loads up to 5,000 lbs. Both units have a maximum static load capacity of 20,000 lbs.
5 in. – 40 in / 6in. – 40 in
5in – 48 in / 6in – 48 in
5in – 5.13 in / 6in – 6.25 in
5 in – 27 lbs / 6 in – 43 lbs
|Load Rating Static (lbs)||
5 in – 20,000 lbs / 6 in – 20,000 lbs
|Load Rating Dynamic (lbs)||
5 in – 4,000 lbs – 6 in – 5,000 lbs
|Selected Edge Racking (lbs)||
|Supported Racking (lbs)||
5 in – 4,000 lbs / 6 in – 5,000 lbs
|Truckload Capacity 53'||
5 in – 600 / 6 in – 510
|Ocean Containers 40' HC||
5 in – 420 / 6 in – 340
Features & Benefits of 3 Stringer Pallet
Our 3-Stringer Pallet has all the best ProGenic features found in our block pallets, including:
- A one-piece, flow-through design that’s easy to clean and makes visual inspection simple
- A hygienic, highly sanitary product that will not attract mold, mildew or bugs like a wood pallet can, and that can be enhanced with an anti-microbial additive that makes it extra safe from bacteria and contaminants for washing, pharmaceutical and food or beverage applications
- An optional interrupted perimeter lip to prevent shifting of the product during transit
- A safer, more impact-resistant product that’s FM-approved for fire resistance while still being halogen-free and FDA-compliant
- A 4-way entry system that allows forklift and pallet jacks to approach and access the pallet from any direction for your convenience in loading, placement and unloading
- A hotstamp or molded-in logo to brand and keep track of your pallets
- Compatibility with a bar coding or RFID system for keeping track of your loads in inventory or through the supply chain
About the ProGenic Line
The ProGenic family of products by Polymer Solutions International, Inc. contains some of our best-selling hygienic plastic pallets. This series includes Standard Duty, Heavy Duty, Reinforced as well as 3-Stringer pallets for applications requiring this configuration. Whichever you choose, you can count on ProGenic products to deliver long-term performance and value while meeting NSF standards for sanitation. Each has different potential applications – if you’re unsure which is best for your needs, a Polymer Solutions International, Inc. representative can consult with you and recommend the most suitable product.
ProGenic pallets are known for both their strength and the many innovative features they incorporate. We manufacture our products in a wide variety of resins including FDA compliant and FM-Approved formulations that are fire-retardants and won’t leach chemicals into your product. Each model has a flow-through construction to enable visual inspections when loading and unloading cargo, while their one-piece construction facilitates fast cleanup and sanitation. A four-way entry system makes them suitable for use with both pallet jacks and lift trucks, giving you additional flexibility when moving materials in different environments.
Why Plastic Pallets Are the Sustainable Choice
Polymer Solutions International, Inc. has been manufacturing quality pallets since 1997. We are committed to environmental sustainability to ensure that each of our products will work to improve your efficiency and reduce your impact on the natural world.
Like most businesses, you likely recognize the environmental, financial and marketing benefits of making your operation more sustainable. Plastic pallets are as strong or stronger than wooden alternatives, in addition to being faster to clean and fully recyclable at the end of their lifespan. Make the switch today and see for yourself why Polymer Solutions International, Inc. is the global leader in sustainable material handling solutions.
Order Your 3-Stringer Pallets From PSI Today
PSI has long been a leader in sustainable, high-quality material goods handling solutions. Since 1997, we’ve been solving the material goods handling needs of companies across a wide variety of industries all over the world. If you need 3-stringer pallets for your company, there’s no better choice than Polymer Solutions International Inc.
To learn more about our 3-stringer or block pallets, or for a quote on pallets for your company, contact PSI right away.