Our ProGenic® GMA+ Pallet is the newest pallet added to PSI’s market leading ProGenic® series of reusable plastic pallets. Our ProGenic® GMA+ Pallet has all the features of our other market leading ProGenic® pallets, but also meets GMA (Grocery Manufacturers Association) pallet guidelines, dimensions and specifications set forth by the Consumer Brands Association for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry. Whatever your application, you’ll find that the ProGenic® GMA+ Pallet series is known for its quality and ability to keep food and materials safe from harmful contact.
|Load Ratings (lbs) Static||
|Load Ratings (lbs) Dynamic||
|Selected Edge Racking||
|Truckload Capacity 53'||
|Ocean Container 40' HC||
About the ProGenic® GMA+ Pallet
This GMA+ plastic pallet is 40” x 48” by 5.6”. It offers a static load rating of 20,000 lbs. and a considerable dynamic load rating of 5,000 lbs. It’s capable of selected edge racking up to 2,200 lbs. with supported racking up to 5,000 lbs. Unlike wood pallets, these pallets will not rot, splinter or warp, and plastic pallets are much easier to handle and keep clean than wooden pallets.
GMA+ Pallet Features & Benefits
You can enjoy all the features ProGenic® has to offer in our heavy-duty plastic pallets. These features include:
- Easy cleaning and visual inspection: Thanks to our unique one-piece flow-through construction.
- Hygiene: The ProGenic® GMA+ Pallet meets all NSF approved standards for cleanability. It will not grow mold or mildew or become pest-infested the way wood pallets can. If you have sensitive materials to store or transport, we can add an antimicrobial additive for superior bacteria and contaminant protection.
- Safety for your goods: These hygienic plastic pallets are halogen-free and FDA CFR-21 compliant, but still impact-resistant and pending FM-approved for flame resistance.
- Convenience of 4-way entry: These GMA+ pallets are constructed with 4-way forklift and pallet jack entry. Heavy loads can be tough to manipulate, but our configuration makes it much easier. Approach, load and unload these plastic pallets from your equipment from any direction for the safety and convenience of your workers.
- Hot-stamp or molded-in logo: If you want to brand your heavy duty pallets to promote your business or help you keep track of them, we can provide a hot-stamp or molded-in version of your company logo.
- Suitability for bar code and RFID tracking: Our GMA+ pallets are compatible with bar code and RFID tracking for your inventory or shipping convenience.
- Interrupted perimeter lip option: Choose this option for your GMA+ pallets if you’re particularly concerned about product shipping during transit.
ProGenic® GMA+ Pallets for Reliability and Sustainability
We know many companies are adopting green initiatives, and it’s always nice when the best choice for your company also helps the environment. That’s the case with our GMA+ pallets. One of our goals with our commitment to sustainability is reducing carbon footprints. We do so with our plastic pallets by constructing them so that you can reuse them several times, not just throw them away after limited usage like you might do with a wooden pallet.
In addition, we take pride in our buyback program for these pallets. When a pallet finally reaches the end of its life cycle, just call us, and we’ll be happy to buy them back from you, recycling them into another great product so that they don’t end up in a landfill.
Order your PSI ProGenic® GMA+ Pallets or get a quote now by contacting us.