40 x 48 ProGenic® Reinforced Plastic Pallet
If you work in an industry with challenging conditions and/or heavy loads to store or transport, our ProGenic® Standard Duty Pallet may not be enough. That’s why Polymer Solutions International Inc. offers the ProGenic® Reinforced Plastic Pallet. This industrial plastic pallet is engineered to deliver on your most demanding heavy-duty manufacturing and material handling applications. It’s the most durable plastic pallet we offer while still providing you with all the features you expect from a PSI® ProGenic® Pallet.
|Load Rating Static (lbs)||
|Load Rating Dynamic (lbs)||
|Selected Edge Racking (lbs)||
|Supported Racking (lbs)||
|Truckload Capacity 53'||
|Ocean Containers 40' HC||
About the ProGenic® Reinforced Duty Pallet
This 40” x 48” reinforced plastic pallet is 6.25” high and weighs 57 lbs. It has a static load rating of 20,000 lbs. and a dynamic load rating of 5,000 lbs., capable of supported racking to 5,000 lbs. and selected edge racking to 2,800 lbs. These pallets are made as one-piece from strong, durable plastic that will not warp, dent or snap even under standard tough industrial conditions. The one-piece flow-through configuration will mean it’s easy to visually inspect your loads and clean the pallet when necessary.
ProGenic® Reinforced Duty Pallet Features
The ProGenic® Reinforced Duty Pallet includes all the features of the Standard Duty Pallet in a tough, reinforced configuration. It’s:
- Hygienic: One of the most appealing features of our ProGenic® pallets is their cleanliness. Plastic pallets are generally more sanitary than wood pallets, but our pallets take this quality to another level. They’re engineered to deter contamination and can even come with special anti-microbial additives for optimal bacterial/contamination protection.
- Tough and safe: These reinforced pallets can stand up to impacts and are flame-retardant, but are not made with the type of toxic chemicals that typically go with such durability. They’re Non-Halogen, FDA-compliant and FM-approved.
- Easily accessible: Our reinforced plastic pallets are made with 4-way entry for forklift and pallet jacks. Your workers and their equipment can access the pallet from any direction, which can really come in handy for dealing with heavy loads.
- Customizable for branding your pallet: We can provide you with a hot-stamp or molded-in logo to help you establish ownership of your pallet and announce your brand to anyone the pallet may come in contact with.
- Bar code and RFID capable: If you need to keep track of your pallets for shipping or inventory purposes, you’ll be happy to know that these pallets work with bar code and RFID systems.
- Interrupted perimeter lip: A special optional feature that can help keep your product from shifting in transit.
A Sustainable Choice
You’ll love these pallets for how tough and effective they are as well as how easy they are to use, but we think you’ll also appreciate our commitment to sustainability. Not only do we manufacture pallets without halogens and other toxic products, but we manufacture them to be 100 percent recyclable and reusable. You can get many uses out of each pallet, which will save you money, save the environment and help reduce the amount of trash your company sends to a landfill.
Even at the end of their useful life, these pallets will not contribute to the waste problem, because we’ll buy them back from you and recycle the raw materials into something else. For a free quote on PSI®’s ProGenic® Reinforced Duty Pallets for your company, contact us today.