40 x 48 Export Pallet
If you’re looking for a plastic one-way shipping solution, look no further then PSI’s Export Pallet. The pallet is compression molded from 100% post-industrial recycled materials that meet all international shipping standards. The low-cost materials and economical nesting make the Export Pallet the perfect one-way material handling packaging solution. The Export Pallet’s lightweight closed deck can be a limited re-use pallet in closed distribution systems. Unlike wooden pallets, our Export Pallet is resistant to pest infestation, mold and mildew. Applications for this pallet include distribution, warehouse/storage and work in progress. Optional snap-on bottom runners are available for stackable requirements.
|Load Rating Static (lbs)||
|Load Rating Dynamic (lbs)||
|Truckload Capacity 53'||
|Less Than Truck Load (LTL)||
Features & Benefits
- Compression molded from 100% post-industrial recycled materials that meet all international shipping standards
- Low cost materials with economical nesting and shipping make this pallet perfectly suited for one-way trips
- Lightweight closed deck can be a limited re-use pallet in closed distribution systems
- Resistant to pest infestations, mold and mildew
- Applications include distribution, warehouse/storage and work in progress
- Optional snap-on bottom runners are available for stackable requirements
For your one-time and multi-use shipping or export needs, PSI offers options that can save you the hassle of buying white wood pallets and heat treated wood pallets (requiring ISPM 15 Certification) that can be hard to get and open to penalties if not properly stamped. PSI offers light weight and heavy duty options to suit your material handling needs as well as your budget.